View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

YesImHellbound is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Questions that evolutionist can’t answer - 06-09-2007, 05:50 AM

Sure is, so I'll take a stab at yours as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post
Oooh, this is fun!
  • If humans evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys and why aren't they transforming into humans?
A common misconception, I, at least, do not say that humans evolved from monkeys. They evolved from a common ancestor. In which case, I no longer have to answer your question! Ha
  • What was the "evolutionary advantage" of Adam's extra rib?
Do you have evidence of Adam's extra rib? Biblical Scripture does not count, though I would guess some sort of extra protection, if it really happened.
  • How does evolution explain angels, miracles, demon possession, etc.?
Where are these creatures and events? Miracles are simply great events that, at that time, we lacked the scientific knowledge to understand, hence it was luck. Possession is a psychological problem with the human, or an affliction of the brain itself, affecting the person's actions.
  • Do you believe that Jesus was more primitive and less "fit" than today's slugs and worms, since He was on Earth at an earlier time than they were?
You have turned this into a personal questions by asking "Do you believe?" In which case, I find my personal opinions irrelevant.
  • If all life evolved out of rocks and lightning, what did the rocks and lightning evolve from?
Rocks and Lightning are not living, so why would they evolve, wouldn't they be natural occurences, since matter is energy. Then you ask where the energy comes from, and we get into a discussion about quantum physics.
  • Scientific "laws" regarding thermodynamics and entropy say that things go from ordered to disordered. How do you explain evolution in light of this?
If your claim that thermodynamics will not permit the evolution of complex living structures is true, then how do you explain, without resorting to make-believe special mechanisms that have no basis in thermodynamics, the development of a chick in an egg?
  • Where are those transitional forms???
The lack of transitional forms is due to the low probability of finding a short lived (geologically speaking) organism's fossil. And fossils are created only under very specific conditions.
Please, at least realize that attacking evolution, even if you could disprove it, would never prove your religious beliefs.

You guys probably are too narrow-minded to read this, but I'll post this link on the off-chance that some of you have a mind of your own. It basically goes through and disproves your "True Christian" God.

http://www.positiveatheism.org/writ/imposs.htm

Oh, and don't take this picture too seriously or anything, just some humor, of course you probably won't take it that way though...

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death." ~Albert Einstein