View Single Post
(#244)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Sup Bruh is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet! - 02-29-2016, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Um...? Ever heard of discrimination (including but not limited to race, gender, age, sexual preference)?

We are not living in an equal world dear. Otherwise we'd have women and black people as CEOs of big corporations, and men and women earning the same salaries for the same jobs. Now, that would be just weird!

Slavery is still a thing, from food you're eating, through cloths you're wearing, to the I-phone you're using.

Remind me again, how the world today is different from the world when the Holy Bible was written?

There should be a red X in the upper right corner of your browser (upper left if you're a Mac person). You're welcome.
Oh, so many things to contradict today!

1. Race, Gender, Age, Sexual Preference, etc. discrimination- ALMOST NONEXISTENT! It's very ironic that everyone on this site is prejudice against these things. You're adding to the issue

2. The second thing you said? We do have black and women CEO's. They do earn the same salaries. It's just the minority of people who don't do this.

3. We don't have slaves the same way that we did back then. Women and men are actually considered equal. Science has progressed much further, though you probably are too involved with your precious bible to care.

Morale: You guys are adding to the problem with your mini cult. I can deal with the minor things like the earth is flat, but these are just plain stupid. Have fun being too ignorant to come out with the rest of the world when you are the only ones believing this bull. Honestly, how am I not banned yet?