View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Timofey has had a couple of people click the rep button.Timofey has had a couple of people click the rep button.Timofey has had a couple of people click the rep button.Timofey has had a couple of people click the rep button.Timofey has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Day 27. Exodus 31-33 - 08-23-2010, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
Brother Tim,

Your search for Truth® is commendable and your heart is clearly pure. I enjoy our interactions in Christ.

But the way you present yourself here with what appears to be a booking photograph after arrest for vagrancy, posession of narcotics and probably homosexual activity is troubling. One might see the avatar as a homeless junkie that cannot sit because of acute rectumosis. Do you see where I am coming from?

I love you as a Brother in Christ and am on your side. Please tell me this wickedness is now in your past? I would suggest an avatar of the "New" Tim no longer posessed with the demons of your personal Hell?

Walk with Christ.
Brother Harold,

This photo was taken at a low point in my life and serves as a reminder.
Prior to finding Jesus and the true path, I was a bad man. During the mid 1980s up through the late 90s I was in 'business' for myself. I had hundreds of acres of government land, throughout California, under cultivation of some of the highest grade marijuana ever. In the 90s I branched out into importation of the devil's own white powder and made several trips to South America to secure a reliable supplier and to develop ‘good’ relations with the national government.
It was at this time the Mexican cartels began expanding into the US which had a very negative impact on business and the health of my associates south of the border.

One day in mid ‘99, my Hummer 'accidentally' exploded and I took it as a sign from God to close up the business and devote my life to helping those whose lives I have ruined through my wickedness. I have been using my meager stateside resources until my lawyer can clear the way to transfer funds from my Caribbean accounts.

When the legal battle is won, I plan on founding treatment centers for drug addled teens.
I appreciate and treasure your kind guidance. I will endeavor to post a more up to date picture of myself.

YIC
Timofey

1 Timothy 5
23 No longer drink only water, but use a little wine for your stomach’s sake and your frequent infirmities.