View Single Post
(#105)
Old
Unsaved trash, Hatian with the AIDS!

Full of it Caution - Poster is on Drugs The AIDS

Sidoain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sidoain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sidoain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sidoain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sidoain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Pokemon: (aka Poke-a-man) still a threat to families - 04-30-2010, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
My sons don't live? Tell you what, we'll take you and him (he's 9) out and drop you on top of two mountains and see who's still alive in a month. Actually in a months time my son would have probably made it back to town.

My sons have a rich life, they hunt, fish, dog train, 4H, Church activities and we probably spend 100X the amount of time with them than secular parents who stuff a TV in the kids room and leave him in there.

Oh, but you're right, he's so abused because we actually take an interest in what's best for him. We don't allow him to watch brain numbing TV and we don't let him play video games. Someone call CPS.
Even if i accept your challenge, i bet it wont be a problem for me to survive. With my experience as a football player, i think il be able to make it. Just to be accepted in the junior football league, i had to train every days with my team. As a kid, i had lot of friends so i didn't had time to watch TV or play video games for too long. I was always outside, always with my bicycle with my pack of friends. We did lot of stunts back then.

There is nothing wrong with your son's activities. Well, they even do better then what the average kids are doing. Me, i still think that all American kids should do sport from at least 8 years old to 16 years old. After that, it should be their choice to continue playing or not.

Granted, as a kid, i did watch Pokemon and other stuff you guys find subliminal for kids mind, but today, i am still a well balanced person.

Leviticus 18:23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.