View Single Post
(#42)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

JCisazombie is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Anal Beads. Satans Rosary? ADULTS ONLY PLEASE! - 10-30-2010, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
I believe the thread title specifically said "ADULTS ONLY".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Freddie View Post
I am afraid you are mistaken on that point.
I've been proven wrong.. Not about this, but in another post I said I was sure they ban people who are Atheist. Given, you might not be atheist, but judging by your medals or whatever are under your name, they don't like you much.

That's another thing. Whoever the admin of this forum is, is an ass. So to you guys, is it "Worship what we do, or we hate you." Is that in the bible somewhere?

Bigot, according to Merriam Webster:
: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices

Sounds like the majority of the people on here. But to their defense, if atheists get on here all the time and go all "OMG YOU GUYS SUCK", I'd get annoyed too. So this is pretty much an endless cycle. There's always going to be Atheists registering for this site until something's invented that scans you before you register, and they're going to forever fight and argue with each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
And yet here you are, on a privately owned Christian forum mocking us.

How am I mocking you exactly?

I'm glad that you find Pastor Ezekiel warning somebody that their deathstyle choice will lead to an eternity of Hell amusing.

He wasn't warning him. He called him a whore without knowing him, and for on reason. So christian-like.

Yes, we know that. No, we women do not speak up in church, because that is the man's duty. God gives all of us roles to play, and if we reject that we accept that we will be damned for an eternity.

Can you back that up with scripture? Ezekiel 44:20 ESV / 21 helpful votes

They shall not shave their heads or let their locks grow long; they shall surely trim the hair of their heads.

1 Corinthians 11:6

For if a wife will not cover her head, then she should cut her hair short. But since it is disgraceful for a wife to cut off her hair or shave her head, let her cover her head.

1 Corinthians 11:14

Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair it is a disgrace for him,
Leviticus 19:27 ESV / 10 helpful votes

You shall not round off the hair on your temples or mar the edges of your beard.

Well, I'm going to assume you meant to type that we can't think for ourselves, which is absurd since we all have made the informed decision to repent of our sins and serve the Lord. The Law we really care about here is God's Law, and hopefully soon secular law will change to follow Biblical Law.

No, I meant that you CAN think for yourselves. When the choice is decided for you, because of a law, the choice is easy for you and you decide. But if there's no law against it, you go by the Bible. You don't think for yourselves, you just say "oh, this book told me this is bad so that's what I'm going to think." You could easily own a slave technically, but since that's illegal now, you won't. But homosexuality isn't illegal. So what do you do? You preach hate.

Says the person who took the time to register here to post this hateful message. Nobody here is a bigot (save for unsaved trash like yourself). However, we do not tolerate it when people lead others into believing anything but following God's Word and accepting Jesus will get you into Heaven. Much as you would not (hopefully at least) tolerate rapists and murderers, we do not tolerate sinners.
Why don't you open a dictionary and look up bigot. Then look at some of the people on here. I don't know everyone of course, but being an asshole isn't very Christian. But then again, how would I know? Maybe that's how you're supposed to act.

And you were right about one thing, I don't tolerate rapists or murderers haha. We're in agreement there.