View Single Post
(#3)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian Lady Christian Love True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper Friend of Jesus Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Ready for the Rapture Mama Grizzly Christian Love True Republican Saved 10 Years

Sister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Your Chance to Kill Beavers. - 04-22-2015, 03:38 PM

Beaver pelts are highly prized in Nunavut. They can be used to make extremely warm nassaks and pauluks.

Do you see this?

This is wrong. The fur goes on the inside. I think southerners have brain damage. They do not know how to survive.

I get my beaver pelts from Brother Enoch, but they have many holes in them. He does not like 'treekillers' and overkills them. When it's dead stop shooting it. I do not understand. We have no trees in Nunavut. If we did they would get in the way of us being able to see the land. How could we see the caribou if there was a tree in front of us?

Exodus 22:20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.