View Single Post
(#28)
Old
Spiritual Mother of LBC
True Christian™

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Saved 5 Years True Christian Lady Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Ribfest '03 Best stoning bucket Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Mama Grizzly Persecuted

Glendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: A Comment on Homosexual We__ings - 06-20-2008, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
There are straight couples who enjoy anal intercourse.
And many same-sex couples prefer oral to anal intercourse.
Some straight couples prefer mutual oral to penis/vagina intercourse.

Should a marriage license application include questions about position/orifice/appendage preferences and only be issued to those who list missionary/tallywacker/cooter as their only method of intercourse?

This post has been tagged as a PERV ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear Lord! I made a mistake when I tagged you as a POSSIBLE PERVERT, you are a BONIFIDE PERVERT and Jesus will never, never forgive you for the language you have subjected the ladies of Landover to! As soon as I change your title, I will assign 666 warning points to your account. DISGUSTED GLENDORA.

Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.