View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Thundermaned is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 08-12-2008, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Percy View Post
Friends,

As we are currently discussing Why Atheists are so miserable, I have decided to start this new thread - to continue my '101 Reasons' Series with '101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG'.

Reason No. 1 - The Holy Bible!

Atheists 'claim' that God doesn't exist, yet the Bible proves them WRONG! I can see the Bible, hold it in my hand, and know 1000% that it exists! As God wrote the Bible, this proves that he MUST EXIST too! How dumb these Atheists are!

Reason No. 2 - Evil-ution from Monkeys!

If we really evolved from monkeys, why do monkeys STILL exist? Surely they would've evolved too? And why don't we have tails or swing from trees or speak in monkey-talk? These atheists must be pretty deluded to believe such nonsense!

Reason No. 3 - The 'Big Bang'

Atheists believe there was a 'Big Bang' which created the Earth and the Universe and all things?? Well, what created the 'Big Bang'?? And what was there before it 'banged'??? Ask ANY atheist - they won't be able to answer you! Why? Because God created the 'Big Bang'! And then went on to create the Earth and everything in just 6 days! Praise Jesus!

Reason No. 4 - Dinosaurs

Most dumb atheists believe that man and dinosaurs didn't inhabit the Earth at the same time. However, we know this to be a LIE! Didn't Noah ride dinosaurs onto the Ark? Aren't Dinosaurs mentioned throughout the Bible?

Checkmate - Atheist!

....MORE TO FOLLOW....
God this is to easy.
Reason 1: The holy bible.

All you say about this can only be true, if the bible is 100% true to the word.
It has already been proved that the bible isn't true to the word because of the rewritings and bad interpretations.
The bible is a book of understanding, not of facts, it teaches to live a life of morality and don't forget the metaphors.
Stupid atheists? To them the bible is not even true by one word, let be your words.

Reason 2: evolution.

It would be a scary idea if we did not change.
Both body and mind are important to each others, if I did not change as a man, I would not become a better person.
And that is the most important thing of evolution, becoming better and adapting, if we did not evolve, we would not survive.
Certain monkey's don't evolve very much further because they don't NEED to, because they can keep on existing without standing on two feet and having creative minds, mind you though: monkeys DO create, they use tools etc.
Humans just happen to have evolved their minds, to complexity.
Though I find it arrogant and ignorant that people find themselves superior at everything.
Is it not true that for example gorilla's are way stronger than humans?
Is it not true that hawks have better sight than humans?
Humans have the ability to invent and create, because we want to solve problems.
Animals don't need to solve problems.
For everything there is a reason!

reason 3 the big bang:

The big bang is a natural cycle that happened times before.
Nothing can be created in 6 days, nor has Jesus got anything to do with it.

Reason 4 Dinosaurs:

Omg, you are stupid, its the same reason as evolution, and since when is everything in the bible true to the word?
Its written by humans, not by god, thus he did not take dinosaurs in his big boat.
If dinosaurs would be there in the world, we would have to hide.
Saying humans and dinosaurs lived at the same time is ignorance:
Dinosaurs lived in a time where they could live, we live in a time to what we are adapted.

And actually I don't care what you think about me, I'm just hoping you guys wouldn't be ignorant to facts, that's stuff like bones, not words written by people who hardly knew anything.