View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Professor of English Landover University
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Real American™ Saved 5 Years Ribfest '04 Gold Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Real American™ Mission to Australia Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Enobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Teacher Has Sex W/17yo Football Player While Kids Watch! - 12-22-2006, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinkBoy View Post
Again I MUST agree with Sista' Rachael. Your religion is NOT the first and human morality has been around a long time before Xtainity ever came into being. Do you reallllyyy think that prior to the "dawning" of Christendom there was no human morality, love? Well if there was no human morality prior to Christianity showing up on the human scene then that REALLLyyyy doesn't say much for "God" does it? I mean, afterall love, that means that God created humans IMMORAL and they continued to be immoral beings for millions and millions of years and up UNTIL about 2000 years ago with the advent of Christendom. Now I mean reallyyyy....why would "God" do that?

Now, loves, not to "generalize" but Rachael is correct in saying Christianity does bring about people who are detestable and who use God as an excuse for their crimes.....welllll....at least SOME people....perhaps not "Christians." For centuries now Christians have used "god" as an excuse for their atrocities and SOME still are. Take for instance Dubya Bush's belief that God "told" him to invade Iraq. Consider what Christians did to Native Americans. In the "name of god" they launched a wholesale SLAUGHTER against Native Americans in an effort to force them into the "Christian" lifestyle. If you ask me, it was the Christian Missionaries who were the REAL SAVAGES and NOT the Native America peoples.

As individuals SOME Christians become absolutely DETESTABLE examples for human beings. Some are outright HYPOCRITES. You know, love, they go to Church every Sunday and Monday through Saturday they are drunkards in their neighborhood BAR? Or they preach "equality" but most of the week they spend ABUSING their wives physically and/or emotionally. SOME Christians think that they can do whatever they want because they have a free "Get Out of Hell Card." But I really DOUBT they do, love.

Now come loves, don't you think "god" is just a bit SCHIZOPHRENIC? I mean, afterall "girls", on the one hand "god" in the Old Testament is a "god" of WRATH, WAR, PUNISHMENT, DEMAND, and a Divine Being who demands SACRIFICE of young boys, cattle, goats, sheep, etc., etc., etc., YET, on the other hand, in the New Testament, "god" suddenly becomes a "god" who is "love." One who is merciful, forgiving, peace-making, and all that ROT. So which is it? Which image of "god" is the REAL IMAGE of the Divine? The RUTHLESS macho-"god" who is akin to your image of Satan himself OR the loving GURU "god" who desires nothing but PEACE and LOVE? If you think "god" is both then you must agree that YOUR "god" suffers from chronic SCHIZOPHRENIA and PARANOID IDEATION laced with HOMOCIDAL INCLINATIONS.
Goodness, Twinkie, you have written four longish paragraphs. This shows, I believe that Landover -- with the help of the Lord of course -- is having a good effect on you.

A couple of points. The first Christian was Adam and the Christian God is the only God and is from the beginning and forever. There were no religions that predate Christianity and none that will come after it.

Secondly, your notions of morality are simply those of a mere man -- a man whose understanding of these things is miniscule -- not even that -- compared with Almighty God. The complexities of God's morality are beyond our understanding, that is for sure. What would you expect? God is supreme: it is but for us to listen and obey, not question.

And what you say about the difference between the New and Old Testaments is not true. You have been led astray by false Christians. Here at Landover we believe all the Bible (KJV1611), not just the bits that suit us. God certainly is a God of War and a God of Vengence against those who disobey him. Jesus will return in the last days and slaughter all those who stand against him. And, I repeat, attempts to judge God by human standards are absurd. Either you obey him and live in heaven; or disobey and roast in hell. It's your choice.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.