View Single Post
(#10244)
Old
Unsaved trash

Special Snowflake

Vasilis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 09-14-2016, 04:09 PM

that's your opinion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Yes, but you're wrong about the Holy Spirit because you're wrong about Jesus, so you have faith in the wrong thing. I'm afraid, "I was misled" won't get you out of Damnation.

First, God also made the protozoan parasites that cause Leishmaniasis. If anyone denies they're disgusting creatures, they have a rotting flesh fetish. Secondly, I am the Daughter of the King of Kings (2 Corinthians 6:18)! True Children of God are commanded to judge, and divinely equipped to do so correctly (John 7:24). This is so we can recognize what is righteous (1st Corinthians 5:13), lest we get confused and allow ourselves to be misled (Ephesians 5:11).

They believe that Christ comes back and pops into a magic cracker, whereby the Russians think, because they're not so clever, that the most honorable thing to do in this situation is to eat Him, digest Him, and poop Him out.

We don't owe a thing to the ancient Greeks. They stood in the way of Righteousness in the past, which is why early Christians destroyed their temples, art, and libraries (including one of the Wonders of the Ancient World, the Library in Alexandria), and they get in the way of Righteousness today. They should be destroyed again, and the LORD sees to it they suffer a slow and cruel death-by-obscurity-and-poverty.