Thread: Homecoming
View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Nasty and Mean-Spirited

hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Homecoming - 11-07-2006, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonFish85 View Post
Praise Satan? Why a Pastor hasn't banned you yet can only be explained by the infinite patience of the Lord Jesus. I most certainly will NOT be visiting whatever link that is, at the peril of my Eternal Soul™. Luckily, any True Christian™ would be using Landover's patented AntiVirus software, designed to protect from eDemons, and therefore cannot be damned to hell thanks to you.

Beating the tar out of one's child (or wife) is not only allowed by the Bible, it is ENCOURAGED. For, lest we forget, it is through bruises that one repents, as the Holy King James Version Bible states. What sickular law states is of no consequence. Within Landover's boundaries, the LORD's Laws outweigh those of activist LIEberal judges. Praise!
Well I hope like being gay when you get arrested and man raped for assault and child abuse. And if you're not going to look it up, then don't badmouth Satanism. You don't even know what it is. It's mormonic of you to say shit about stuff that you don't even know what is.
Love, Satan