Thread: Homecoming
View Single Post
(#37)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Homecoming - 11-09-2006, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellion View Post
Yeah, I'm not going to read that because I have better things to do. But seeing as you typed that entire thing out on my account, well it's just hysterical. But, I'm not going to hell. God can't send me to hell, because God doesn't exist.
Do you think hacking your own limbs off, MAIMING YOURSELF, would be painful and agonising?
The Bible tells us that going to hell is even worse, AND your suffering there will last FOREVER.

Can you even imagine an eternity?
Now imagine suffering all that time, or just imagine suffering, for every second, the next 300years?
Would that be bad?

It is NOTHING compared to Hell.
Can you even imagine BURNING FOREVER?
Can you imagine being EATEN ALIVE BY WORMS?

Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee:
It is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee:
It is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.
Matthew 18:8-9

And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out:
It is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
Mark 9:47-48

KNOWING ALL THIS, DO YOU STILL WANT TO REJECT JESUS?

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13