View Single Post
(#250)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Sup Bruh is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet! - 02-29-2016, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolores de Barriga View Post
Thank you.

You don't care to know if the person who made stuff you buy got paid or not? Interesting. I wouldn't say that makes you a good person...

You see, this lovely community (which I am studying as part of my Ph.D. dissertation research) really believes in the Bible. I have encountered people of many faiths in my life, but this church is truly unique in that it does not reject the parts of the Bible that do not agree with contemporary morality, but embraces all of it. Including the really nasty parts of the Bible that other churches ignore. While that puts the members of this community at odds with the mainstream society, you must admire them for their true faith in God - faith that no other church possesses!
Sorry, I meant I didn't care about how today is different about when the Bible was written anymore. Also, yes, these people do have a very strong bond to the bible.