View Single Post
(#59)
Old
Unsaved trash, feminazi loudmouth
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

satan's False Word is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.satan's False Word is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.satan's False Word is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.satan's False Word is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Jesus Is Not A Joo! - 09-16-2009, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel_Pierce View Post
I can't understand why all this debate's goin on. Surely Jesus is the son of God? Surely boys take most of their fathers DNA? How could Jesus EVER be a Joo or a darkie or any of those things?

Let's look at the facts -

It's called genetics, ppl. Most boys look more like their daddies, and girls look more like their mommies, so we can assume Jesus was no different.

Remember this is God's DNA were talking about here! It would be FAR more stronger and dominant than Mary's human DNA, therefore Jesus would look 10,000 times more like his daddy than his mommy.

So even IF Mary had been some Jewish negra i-talian albino darkie (Which btw she WASN'T! The Lord DOES have taste!), Jesus wouldv'e still been born white, with blue eyes and blonde hair - just like his daddy!

Remember, our savious Jesus pretty much IS his own daddy! The Bible tells us so! Get a clue, God-mockers!

And if you don't wanna take the Bible's word for it, Science and Genetics pretty much proves that boys bear a striking resemblance to their fathers, while women look like their mothers. Just look at any family, you'll see the resemblence from Grandfather to Father to Son to Grandson. Case and point!

God wasn't a Jew, he was a Christian, therefore Jesus was a Christian too!

That's strong science FACT! There's NO denying it.
So you are the reason the men on this forum think women are inferior to them... Hush honey - sit down before you hurt yourself!!