View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Atheist

OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Permission to Clarify? - 05-06-2019, 06:05 PM

Greetings!

So, basically, one thing I've noticed when reading posts on these forums (and participating in argument in general) is that for a large portion of the time, arguments are hindered by misunderstanding of the opponent's points.
What this means for you is that you become unable to convert an atheist because you argue against a position they don't support, and thus your arguments, however effective, fall flat.

I would thus like to ask permission to post full(ish), easy-to-understand explanations of popular atheist concepts, such as evolution and the position of atheism.

I ask permission for 3 reasons:
- It's common courtesy, since this is your private forum

- You may want Atheism to be misunderstood - this is a thing I have seen among more cult-like religions, though I think that you would want to save as many people as possible, and do not fall into this category

- If you think this is a really good idea, I would love to post these on more than just the introduction forum; but as unsaved trash I can't do that. I thought it would be worth asking in case you are gracious enough to upgrade me and allow me to spread information and increase debate efficiency for more people

So, what do you say?