View Single Post
(#35)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

AprilGivesFace6 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AprilGivesFace6 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AprilGivesFace6 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AprilGivesFace6 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Does YOUR CHILD listen to 'Black Metal'? - 05-31-2012, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Friend, we can only go by what you have told us. You were involved in a cult that is famous for its' mind altering and fornication. You probably just do not remember laying on your back, your ankles tucked neatly behind your ears as every single member of your cult had their way with you. Typical denial of a whore.

You do not even know the meaning of hypocritical. Just because you were unaware of the acts of perversion you waged does not give you the right to deny it ever occurred.
Your lies are making me laugh! I told you: I AM A VIRGIN. Jehovah's Witnesses do NOT do the same things you are saying that happened that actually did not happen! I know the meaning of hypocrisy; i probably know more about religion than you!