Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS

Brother Jessup has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Jessup has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Jessup has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Jessup has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Jessup has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Jessup has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Jessup has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Jessup has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Jessup has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hello! - 07-02-2015, 05:18 AM

Welcome to God's favorite forum!

First, I must correct you on referring to our country's most sacred flag as just "the confederate flag". Please call it "the battle flag of Northern Virginia" or "the Confederate battle flag of Northern Virginia". Many good Christian white southern men died for that flag so I insist that you pay it the proper respect that it deserves.

Second, please tell us where you hail from? Hopefully, you are a good southern Christian white man like myself. If you happen to be unfortunate enough to hail from one of those yankee blue states up north, then God may find it in his merciful heart to forgive you, although southern tradition prevents me from doing the same, so don't take it personally. Nevertheless, if you continue to live your life according to the literal interpretation of the bible and practice good ole fashioned American values, I might choose to treat you as an equal....maybe.

Third, what kind of weaponry do you own? A real man keeps a loaded rifle against the wall next to his bible and a handgun under his pillow while he sleeps. Are you married? If so, what kind of gun does your wife carry about the house when she's doing her chores? Obviously, someone has got to guard the castle from murderous coloreds and thieving Mexicans while your away at work bringing home the bacon. How about the young ones? I hope you've already taught them the finer points of handling a side arm and a long rifle.

Lastly, are you a regular American? Hopefully, you aren't Irish or one of those greasy east coast spaghetti slingers.

The Honorable Brother JessupT. Lloyd has spoken……..…Amen!

The Lord’s Hang’n Judge – convicting the wicked and condemning the heretic!

Quote:
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. (Revelation 19:11)