View Single Post
(#102)
Old
Unsaved trash, failed troll

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Retard Posting Cancer on Society Hellbound Heathen

InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: True Christian™ Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape - 11-05-2017, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
It's a feminazi social justice warrior, Didymus, and it's probably several semester short of a high school diploma. What, did you actually expect logic and complete sentences from it?!
LOLROFLMAO I'm feminazi? Now that's funny!

Even funnier than believing that women have a built in defense mechanism against rape or Jesus on your panties will stop rape or butt plugs will prevent anal rape!

No I figured either buck shot or a Forrest of slowly dying rapists would be good defense mechanism. At least I have some practical solutions other than magic Jesus underpants.

I mean seriously if you want a theocracy.at the very least throw in some dark ages punishment. Otherwise your theocracy would suck if there's no handmaiden dystopian punishments.