View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Ebaums King!!!!!! is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ebaums King!!!!!! is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Oblivion: Video Game Promoting WITCHCRAFT, SATANISM, & POLYTH - 06-27-2009, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
This is what truly worries me. People like you play the video game and feel there is nothing wrong with it. But, deep down inside their soul, they are straying from God without even knowing it. Before then, it's too late and they are out worshipping Satan by candlelight and doing school shootings.

We all know that playing that Satanic video game "Doom" caused Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris to partake in the horrendous Columbine shootings. And it's been proven that the Virginia Tech shooter had an addiction to Counter-Strike. So, we are talking very real practical effects from playing these video games. I really hate to see what unspeakable crimes will be committed by rabid Oblivion players.

This game needs to be banned and taken off store shelves immediately.
So they liked playing shooting games, Doom and Oblivion are a little strange for my tastes, but wolfenstein is a great game, I play video games (mostly shooting) all the time and I would never kill anyone just for the hell of it or whatever their reasons were, I believe in God, and I don't think that video games make me love god any less. Some people do take video games too seriously, but like I said, a grain of salt, and for some people its a great stress reliever. (sorry if i begin to not make sense, its one thiry in the mornin and im startin to fade to sleep.