View Single Post
(#55)
Old
Unsaved trash, obese witch

fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: You wanted an introduction - 08-10-2013, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irinka the repentant jewess View Post
Hi, welcome to the forum. There appears to be heated discussion about -well, all kinds of things, from the Goth scene to marriage and child-bearing. I admire your calm demeanor and your lack of anger. Would you do me a favor, though, and look beyond the words and the sarcasm in your head and the apparent negativity, and try to capture the heart of the matter? The heart of the matter is that which is really important to all of the participants of this conversation. You and me included. What is most important and of most consequence is the fact that God - the only true God of the universe - cares deeply about you, and about each one of His creations, whether they like the Goth music or prefer classical. He did His part: He died, was buried and rose again (1 Corinthians 15:3-4), - for anyone who would care to accept His gift.
No, that is NOT what is most important. What is most important is the slander against ALL Goths, and the hatred and violence towards them promoted by this site and Godhatesgoths.com based on unfounded information no one here will bother to prove.

I do not care about your god. I care about the Goth scene and what happens to it because of people like the ones here.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY! --ADMIN