View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged eskimo squaw

meemie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.meemie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.meemie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.meemie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.meemie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Every day is 9/11 for the UNBORN!!! - 09-14-2012, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
Lady, what do you think happens to the sperm when it is abandoned inside a man's butthole? Do you think it feeds on the corpses of shaved, quadruple amputee hamsters and gerbils and guinea pigs until it develops into a baby? Explain to me how anal sex can possibly lead to anything other than an abortion.

I have conducted extensive research into the field of anal sex. I defy you to prove me wrong.
How do rodents relate to this.....

Hm. I can see how it sounds like abortion since the.... (just gonna call them Jr. e_e) juniors don't fulfill their baby-making purposes. Though an abortion is when a baby is already developing, not when juniors weren't someplace other than fertilizing an egg. You only need one little spermie cell to do that anyway, so all the others go to waste regardless.

I would ask to show the results of your research, but then that would be kinda gross and make a lot of people feel uncomfortable. It wasn't easy explaining that without feeling a little grossed out. Don't want another explanation on how babies are made.