View Single Post
(#38)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: DEUTERONOMY 22:28 If a woman is raped, she MUST marry her rap - 09-11-2007, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
I define rape, you mooron, as a man forcing an unwilling woman to have sex with him against her will. Have you ever been to school? You do know 1+1=2, right?

Let me tell you right now, with that kind of attitude, you will never earn the love or interest of any woman.
It is not just women who wear skimpy clothes who are raped. It's ONE IN EVERY THREE women.
And learn to spell, your spelling confirms the 'you never went to school' theory. YOU'RE (that's how you spell the abbreviation of 'you are', by the way) an ignorant, silly man.

And I am already happily married to a heathen like me, a decent man who sees rape as what it truly is, a crime which is right up there with murder.

Unless you yourself are raped, you are in no position to pass judgement. But then again, you probably force yourself onto your inflatable doll every night, so if that poor doll could talk....
One in three women are raped. And off what feminazi website did you get that off of. Once again the witch's of the board come out to show that there goddess is superior, just because you cannot believe that a male God, and his son Jesus, made and now rule over the world. Thats how you do it, victimization of all women. And how hollow is that argument. We all know that women are to be subject to the male. That only when you leave the father for your one, and only, christian husband can you trully be happy. Yet the feminazi's like you always tell how all the women are mistreated, raped, and underpaid to get some sympathic male to want you. You know in your heart that it was your lustful signals that got them to do that to you. aAnd thats why you are the way you are. Bitter and unsaved. I just hope that you will come to the realization of the ways of Jesus, he can forgive you of the sin of harlot'try. And how you use to egg on the boys. It the women's fault. But that don't play with the lezbo feminazi crowd you run with. So go ahead and blame all men on your past.
But by not giving in to the onl yman that matters,JESUS, you doom your soul to hell. When will some of you women ever learn.