View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Animals and the Word of God - 09-25-2019, 03:00 PM

Greetings Reverend Bathfire and all my Baptist friends!

I had a dog as a youth when I was still living in my garrison which is Tivoli Gardens in Kingston which was named Makeda after the Queen of Sheba which was a great African kingdom of Black people. She was a large and fuzzy dog of a black coloration and quite intelligent though she could not speak. Thus she was unable to interrupt when I would tell her a little about Jah and his love for the animals. She would come and sit by me of a morning after I would roll a large spliff and set one end on fire as is the custom. At that time I would sometimes tell her a little about Jah and his love for I and her too. When I would exhale she would sniff up the ganja smoke. After a time I noticed that she was more interested in Jah and communing with him so she would eat my spliff if I left it available for her. It took some time to realize that the spliff had been eaten by Makeda as I thought I had misplaced it or possibly a bird had swooped down and taken it when I was not paying attention. Once in communion with Jah the dog would stand in a dark corner and drool. Often I could not find my herb and I would find Makeda drooling and know what had happened to the ganja.

Makeda was unable to tell me if she had joined with Jah Rastafari because she never developed the ability to speak. She proved treacherous in the end though. One day after the Shower Posse had been shooting at the Cubans she left and went to live with Dudus who was the Chairman of the Shower Posse and she never came back. Often I have wondered- Was she Rasta or rascal? I suppose I will never know.

Jah guide!
Trevor

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4