View Single Post
(#2806)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Facepalm The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Sissy Cry Baby The swine behind the pearl Negroe Poster Yellow peril Demonized Democrat Beastiality Perv Homer Potty mouth Caution - Poster is Crazy Langobard

upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: ALL ABOARD - The HELL Train!! - 03-12-2020, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by upchucker67 View Post
Say, anyone have a hunch who God will smite this year?

Already two of my predictions came true; I surmised a Monthy Python actor would perish this year (Terry Jones, check), I figured another Hollywood barnacle would croak (Kirk Douglas, check) Of course, none of you have seen my predictions, but I assure you I made them.

DEAD POOL PREDICTIONS:
Bernie Sanders
Joe Biden (either of the two or both)
Jimmy Carter
Stella Stevens
Ian Holm
Keith Richards
Keith Rainere

Anna Wintour
Betty White
Olivia de Havilland
Larry David
Kathy Bates
Prince Philip and/or Queen Elizabeth II
Prince Andrew
Justin Bieber
Tim Curry
Tom Hanks
Johnny Depp
Jonah Hill
Sarah Michelle Geller
Harvey Weinstein
Eva Marie Saint
Robert Downey Jr.

The Democratic Party

Whooo! Tom Hanks has the COVID-19! Maybe my little dead pool list isn't too far off after all.