View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Obese Child-Molesting Demon

Full of it Evil Perv

Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Jesus' eternal love Re: The Landover Santa v. Jesus Challenge! - 12-06-2018, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
Oh so you're the one who gave those cans to my brother back in '52! Let me tell you that they cut his ear open, sepsis set in and he was known as "One-eared Hezekiah" from then on! Damn well ruined his life you did! Hope you're pleased with yourself!

One more thing while you're there! Where're you getting all you cheap presents? China? Wait until Mr Trump's tariffs bite. Buy American! A sack of coal is a practical present for anyone!
Ezzie boy! Of course it was I who gave that awesome present to Hezzie! But, as your lot tends to say - guns don't kill, people do. Similarly, my nice plastic deliveries do not harm, incompetent naughty kids do! I've been wondering how come your folks did not pray for young Hezzie's ear to be healed or did they but weren't answered? Or was the answer "no"? You also need to grow up, young boy, you've only barely started to grow a beard!

Anyway, I have a challenge to you!

I know the Bible and, at the end, the authors gives the impression that the adventures of the protagonist would soon continue. Well, we've been expecting the sequel for a couple of millennia and it's always gonna be "next year" or the "one after that". Here's the challenge: I promise to visit many many homes at Christmas as my umpteenth coming. If anyone sees me and takes a photo, I win. If Jesus comes back with as reliable evidence, you win. In that case, I'll deliver you a hot garden bath over fire!

Ho ho ho! Darling boy, ain't he cute when he's angry or having an emotional outburst, just like his great-granddad all those years ago in Bath, Good ol' England, where he was in the fire brigade and managed t

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!!