View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Where were they during Normandy? - 10-29-2019, 02:21 AM

Greetings!

Sistren I am overstanding that the bleeding gums of the English white people are the fault of the Polish people but what about the teeth? Are the Polish dentists responsible for the yellow teeth too? And what about the cavities that make the teeth fall out? Why do the English allow the dental terrorists from Poland to plague them? Will the Polish people go home to Europe and make dentistry safe again when the English leave Europe? Are there English dentists to replace them?

Jah Guide!
Trevor

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4