View Single Post
(#56)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Himynameiswilson is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: The Christian's Guide To Detecting Demonic Music - 01-03-2014, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
What would your answer be if he was God?

What would your answer be if he was not God?

Which "one of the ten commandments says to abide by the laws of the land"?
That was a mistake on my part I apologize. He can't be god or even put himself in his shoes...to do so I believe is blashphemy. The idea of being a christian is to lead by example and guide those who are truthfully lost, to be a beacon of light in darkness. Not to chastise nor demean or lay judgement for we all struggle. I know not the darkness in your heart or his...but god does and he sent his son to die on the cross to save ALL of us including me and my "sickness" which is just my humanity...and last I checked from pastor to serial killer we are all human and incapable of being truly free of sin. That is why we study the bible and try to know our father and wish to be a part of him, for his is the answer to what ails us our beacon and for many he is the only good thing in the lives of those who are less fortunate than us. So lets jump off the soapbox and be a united people under our savior.

"But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly."