View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash

StarrKingGrad is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.StarrKingGrad is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.StarrKingGrad is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.StarrKingGrad is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Where did the races come from? - 04-26-2008, 12:22 AM

Wow, what an amazing thread. It looks like one or two of you have Macintoshes from the spiffy charts and all now gracing the Landover message boards. Which shouldn't be too surprising, I suppose, since you don't seem to want to have anything to do with the PC.

Pastor Billy-Reuben, I normally respect what you say, because it's usually well informed Biblically. I grow weary of hearing the same 25 verses bandied about by True Christians and their Pastors, so I appreciate the variety you inject into the discussions as well as the obvious learning. Moreover, you would rather discuss your church's dogman on an intellectual level than launch into the all-too prevalent knee-jerk attack. You even refrain from accusing everyone who disagrees with you with adultery or fornication or ass-coveting or sodomy or video game addiction or some other equally disturbing venality.

In this thread, however, I do believe you're backsliding. You used to have a tagline in your signature saying that everything you say can be backed up by verses from the Bible. I see that's not there anymore. Does that mean you have backed down from that promise, and no longer offer up the Word of God in proof of your assertions?

If that offer is still good, would you please lend some Biblical support to your geneologies? I'm with you as far as the identity of Noah's three sons go (heck, everybody knows that), but I must have misplaced the Bible verses that walk us from the curse that Noah placed on the Canaanites, who seem not to have populated sub-Saharan Africa based on your charts, into a justification of African slavery. I burn to know who bagat whom to beget Kunta Kinte.

Anyway, shouldn't you be limiting your "curse of Ham" doctrine to, say, the enslavement of the Lebanese Druze?

...as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3:12-14 (emphasis mine)