View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Professor of English Landover University
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Real American™ Saved 5 Years Ribfest '04 Gold Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Real American™ Mission to Australia Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Enobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Choo-choo Choking - 10-07-2006, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Hatchet View Post
Thank you to all for the creative suggestions. After a great deal of deliberation, I am opting for Mrs. Rogers' compassionate advice. The boy will be able to sing like an angel and will surely be the star of the church choir. It would be cruel not to let his naughty bits fall off like rotten fruit. Besides, I have plenty of other grandsons to carry on the Hatchet name.
A wise choice Brother, a wise choice, and I am sure that there is more than coincidence involved, Praise Him, in that I am admirably situated to help and advise you in this matter.

My experience on Godless New Zealand farms as a child during school-holidays, means that I am well-acquainted with just the equipment that you need for this job.

You are no doubt aware that sheep and cattle are emasculated on farms, but perhaps not so well aware that the method described by our dear Sister Mrs Rogers is often used -- specially made rubber rings are placed over the animals testicles with a special tool, and within two to three weeks the naughty bits fall off.

Here is an image of the tool needed. I have arranged to have one sent to you immediately. I have included one of the surgical appliances pictured as well, but recommend that it not be used unless the ring method fails. Surgical removal has disadvantages -- bleeding, the possibility of infection, etc -- that the ring method circumvents.

There is information about the use of these tools here:
http://www.sheep101.info/201/dockcastrate.html
Attached Images

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.