View Single Post
(#34)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Read, Dummy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Read, Dummy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Teddy bears, stuffed animals, plush toys....SEX TOYS FROM SAT - 12-04-2009, 04:29 AM

First off, I know I'll probably get banned for this, and frankly I don't care.
Hello, I'm a confirmed methodist and I know already from reading a handful of your posts that I'm going straight to Hell for that and what I'm about to say. *All around the world Christians are stereotyped as a self-rightous, hypocritical, science hating people, and sites like this really aren't helping. *We need to wake up and take in modern ways if Christianity is to continue to prosper, every year less and less people are going to church, getting baptized, you get my point. * *Second, you may quote the bible very often, but are you reading and understanding what needs to be? *If not, here are a few quotes you should read:*
1.“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you (Matthew 7:12). *
2.“A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult”
3."Love thy neighbor."
Please think about what I have said, and in summary, give peace a chance.*