View Single Post
(#39)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

whiterules46 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: A married woman can NEVER refuse to have sex with her husband - 08-27-2018, 04:21 AM

I, myself, would like to find a loyal and loving wife that knows what her function is in life and how she is meant to be the "helper of man"...

1 Peter 2:13
Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek and Humble View Post
If you believed in the Bible or loved God, you would never say such a thing.

If a woman wishes to preserve her right to sexually reject a man at will, she has a perfectly viable means of doing so. Don't get married. It's really not that hard. But, once married, neither husband nor wife has the right to reject the other's marital claims. This does not mean that it is wise for anyone to abuse one's marital rights, as doing so on a regular basis will tend to lead to the legally correct abrogation of those rights. One is always free to respect the other's wishes and refrain from exercising one's rights in the same way that most Americans fail to exercise their right to bear arms most of the time. But failing to exercise one's rights is not the same as failing to possess them.

Genesis 3:16 To the woman he said, “I will make your pains in childbearing very severe;
with painful labor you will give birth to children.
Your desire will be for your husband,
and he will rule over you.”

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

Colossians 3: 18 Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.

1 Peter 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands.

James Bianco