View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

MorganGodin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MorganGodin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MorganGodin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MorganGodin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default 04-26-2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Friend, you are wrong. Again.
Isaiah 29:14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.
Matthew 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Luke 10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

Just because you dress in frilly clothes, prance around like Richard Simmons and lisp like a snake does not make you a girl.

All homers want to rape all men. Plain and simple. Just like all atheists hate God.
ALL HOMOSEXUALS DO NOT WANT TO RAPE ALL MEN!
-cause i am positive no gay man would want to rape you!
-and i am a girl,, i dont have to be a gay man just because i am defending homosexuals, i defend homosexuals because they are treated wrong and i have no problem with the fact that they are attracted to people of the same gender!,