View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: WORTHWHILE CHARITIES - 12-11-2007, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewRogers20 View Post
I am just curious, why is buying a learjet a good fundraiser to raise money for. Three Learjets. I mean, I just want to know?
Those learjets are needed to fly them from one Republican campaign to another, a fine use of our charitable monies.

Some heathen fool asked me to contribute to a home for brain-damaged children. I did donate a box of pencils; those little mongoloids can be happy chewing on them for awhile.