View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Who does you want for USA president in 2020? - 12-22-2016, 03:35 PM

Greetings Marshall. I am Trevor McGregor, late of Kingston Jamaica and now here in Babylon to obtain an education. I was a supporter of Senator Bernie Sanders in the recent democratic process and I was very sad when he was defeated by Hillary Clinton but that did not keep me from working for the election campaign of Hillary and I was able to vote for her several times. Alas it was an unsuccessful campaign and now the old white man Donald Trump is the President.

I will be supporting Kanye West in 2020 because he is for the people and he is a Black man. Also his wife is named Kim Kardashian and she would make a wonderful first lady even though she is a white girl. Kanye is the kind of clear thinking Black man that we need as president in this country.

I myself am moving to Washington DC to be a student at Georgetown University. I will be a scholarship student because my forbearers were held as slaves and some of them may have been slaves at that university. I was previously a student at the University of Wisconsin in Madison Wisconsin and I almost stayed there because they are very enlightened and they are having a course there this spring on the problem of whiteness. I feel that such a course would be very enlightening but I also feel it would be better for me to be in Washington. More Black men are needed there even though my job at the State Department has been put on hold until Kanye can be inaugurated.

Jah Guide
Trevor

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4