View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Who does you want for USA president in 2020? - 12-23-2016, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Kim Jong-un View Post
Hello friend Trevor. I am confuse as to why you are support Hillary Clinton, within the consideration that you are a man in black. It is not apparent to me that Clinton stands for the interests of men in black. She has called Robert Byrd (a KKK personality) her mentor, and has had a record of supporting segregation, amongst other things. What is your explanation for believing Clinton is a good candidate for men in black?

I am a member of Black Lives Matter and formerly President of our chapter at the University of Wisconsin at Madison Wisconsin. I was an early supporter of Bernie Sanders and I was able to vote for him twice but the election was stolen from him by Hillary Clinton.

I am shocked since I have come here to Babylon that the elections are usually stolen. President Barak Obama stole the Presidency from Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton eight years ago when I still lived in my home country which is Jamaica. Then Hillary stole the election from Senator Bernie Sanders and then the rich old white man President Elect Donald Trump stole the election from Hillary. This is the kind of thing I have come to Babylon to learn. But I fear that I digress.

The leadership of our organization decided to support Hillary Clinton and this led to a job for which I was paid moneys for working in the Hillary campaign. Now I am a Democrat and a voter. I have found that becoming a Democrat is like becoming a Christian because all previous sins are forgiven. For that reason Robert Byrd and others have been forgiven and many actually have Presidential pardons. Now the Democrats are for the people.

I have accepted your gracious offer of friendship but I should warn you that at least half of the names on my friendship list have been banned. Good Luck and Jah Guide!

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4