View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

silverspirit2001 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.silverspirit2001 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.silverspirit2001 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.silverspirit2001 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.silverspirit2001 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.silverspirit2001 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: PROOF: America in the Bible! - 12-09-2010, 11:13 PM

Do not forget

Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. Malachi 3:10

But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day. Deuteronomy 8:18

and

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
3 John 1:2

I wish I was so loved by Christ, I was an American