View Single Post
(#71)
Old
Unsaved trash, admitted retard

harlotismymiddlename is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.harlotismymiddlename is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.harlotismymiddlename is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.harlotismymiddlename is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.harlotismymiddlename is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.harlotismymiddlename is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.harlotismymiddlename is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.harlotismymiddlename is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.harlotismymiddlename is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.harlotismymiddlename is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.harlotismymiddlename is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Every day is 9/11 for the UNBORN!!! - 03-08-2015, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
That number is too narrow, lt is calculated (must of been done by liebrals). You have to include ever fertile female who is not pregnant. Every month she spends in her MenstraHut®, is when a tiny baby is sent to Hell.
I weep each time one of my daughters or Mrs. Hutchins toddles off to the Hutchins Hut of Shame. That night, I lie awake, tormented by the silent screams of the unborn child/grandchild of mine. There is not enough single malt in a fifth to quench my tears.
Sir, menstruation has nothing to due with the loss of a child. That is ovulation.