View Single Post
(#38)
Old
Unsaved trash
Sexually obsessed with blacks

Excels in being witless
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Caution - Poster is Crazy Eurotrash The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Thieving Nigra

LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Cake Re: The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights" - 03-18-2020, 10:27 AM

Well said. Human rights to non-whites is just garbage. So many claim the Republican Abraham Lincoln ended slavery, but his actual plan was to put an end to the Jew World Order. It also was Henry Ford who showed that Hitler was right and while he switched parties, surprisingly he didn't change to the worse. Even JFK, a registered Democrat knew that those occult societis must go and as a result he was murdered by Marxist Oswald who was upset over JFK betraying the Democrats.

So much for Human Rights. MLK raped white women and hated whites. All he said was that he had a "dream". Wow. Can't the negroes stop dreaming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelKatie3 View Post
I don't trust free thinkers and their supporters. Free thinkers are evil. They approve abortion, homosexuality, masculine women, feminine men, smokers, drunkers, suicide, people who wear tattos, percings and so on.

I do miss the old days where women stay at home, men makes more money and lieberals calls us sexist pricks when we are not.
Depends on how you define a free thinker. I am a free thinker because I know that cultural marxism is killing us and I believe that whites are superiour over all those monkeys. THAT is a true free thinker. True free thinkers don't watch Marvel or listen to negro music.