View Single Post
(#29)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Patty M is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Sinner Re: Christian Domestic Discipline: Should The Husband Discipline His Wife In front of the Kids? - 11-28-2019, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southerngirl97 View Post
Speaking from a childs (19) point of view I think it is important. Seeing my mother punished has made me a better girl as I have learnt what it correct behavior.

He has always punished the women in the household in front of everyone. My 2 brother if they are to receive punishment do so if the private of his study
I am in Tennessee too. My mother and I were both disciplined in front of my brothers by my Father too. As teenagers my brothers below 15 assisted my Father by moving furniture such as end tables or fetching the strap or paddle. While either my mother or I waited naked facing the wall. from age 15-16 my brothers were allowed to pick what ever paddle was to be used. At age 17 my brothers were then allowed to discipline my mother or I if our Father was not home. If our Father was not home and brother had to discipline us we were disciplined by our Father too when our Father came home.

Patty M