View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Unsaved trash, uppity lieberal teenager

Uppity Woman/Enabler CAUTION - Underage Poster Bleeding heart liebral

chasevan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.chasevan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.chasevan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.chasevan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.chasevan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.chasevan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Valentine's Day Cards: Schools Promote HOMOSEXUALITY & POLYAM - 02-05-2010, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodIsAlmighty View Post
We do not interpret scripture at all. We just follow what it says.

Also you have insulted our beliefs, which we find just as insulting. And frankly, I could see you maybe getting mad if it were us on one of your satan-worshipping sites, but this is a Christian site and it's not a debate forum. It is also not for the unsaved. So I suggest that you and your new buddy either convert or leave. My main feeling for you is not hatred, but pity, since Jesus will kill you and you will suffer endlessly in Hell . And here you were so close to being able to be saved, I mean you were on God's favorite forum with True Christians™ here to help you with any problems. But no, You'd rather worship monkeys for 40 years than pick up a KJV 1611 Bible and be saved forever.
I do not worship monkeys. do your own research before you make such assumptions.