View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

The AIDS

Luigi Severus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Luigi Severus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Luigi Severus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Luigi Severus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Luigi Severus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Luigi Severus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Luigi Severus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Luigi Severus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Luigi Severus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Luigi Severus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Hi! - 07-08-2015, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Hello dear. You claim to be quite well connected for an Italian (as your name suggests)? But, as Sister Esther has noted, you are not clever enough to actually follow directions. (I guess, what else could we expect from an Italian, all of you people gathered together have an IQ similar to the IQ of a coffee table).

I didn't know that cities in Japan had American sounding names? I do hope that you're not lying to us, sweetie. God hates liars.

Proverbs 19:9 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and [he that] speaketh lies shall perish.
Excuse me, My church is located in one of the English-speaking parts of Japan! Where a LOT of Americans, Canadians, Australians live! I decided to start a church in Japan because I like the culture and country, so why not preach the Word of God in a beautiful country... God also despises racists, John 7:24 (KJV). I am not Italian, my parents are.