View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Full of it Bleeding heart liebral Negroe Poster Hellbound Heathen Cathlick

self_abusing_sinner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!! - 08-04-2010, 01:51 PM

I wasn't being mean, you ungodly whores, I was telling her RIGHT!! Repent you harlots!! Repent!! Or shall I have to get out the punishing stick, or the studded belt???!

I'm merely trying to follow in the footsteps of the wise elders here, what else can I do but respect my betters on here? And me being to light on you, to be frank that is what I'm worried about. Instruction from one of my betters would be most appreciated in this.

You girls need to learn OBEDIENCE!!! I'm a MAN!!! BOW BEFORE ME, AND IF I RAPE YOU, YOU MUST MARRY ME!! AND I KNOW YOU LIVE IN FREEHOLD!!!!!! I'm A-COMIN FOR YOU, TO MAKE HONEST WOMEN OUT OF YOU!!!! Then we'll be happy forevermore! You should be GRATEFUL!! Sluts!!!

With stern, True™ love,

sas

ps. Since girls are worthless and only prone to error, I'm all but sure the men here agree with my stance. Can someone explain where I am wrong in the above? If I am wrong at all? Don't these wayward whores need to be brought in firm line? Have I done but my duty to God here?? The best way to become a True Christian is to act like one, right?

With the most profound sincerity,

sas