View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Are You Close to Cumming? Please Let me Help! - 02-06-2017, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Hezekiah Esq View Post
Sister Mitza,

For the experience if nothing else, you should find a temple/synagogue near you and visit. You would be welcomed (or ignored, depending on the day) and you could hear the wonderful reading of God's Word and some incredibly touching music.

Would you consider doing your hair like these lovely women?

I am starting to have doubts about the sincerity of your conversion. Why are you trying to invite the Good Sister Mitza to visit one of those unspeakable hell holes?
Please answer post haste to dispel any doubts myself and others may be having.
Remember God hates liars:

Proverbs 6:16 - 6:19
16 These six [things] doth the LORD hate: yea, seven [are] an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness [that] speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

In addition:

Proverbs 12:22
“Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight.”

So beware Ex Joo if that is what you really are. I can smell your iniquity from afar.

YIC
Thomas

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.