View Single Post
(#16)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
The Driving Force behind RA12
Have at it, anytime!

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ribfest '08 True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Saved 10 Years Best Pie True Christian Lady Real American™ Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Christian Love Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork True Republican Princess

SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Tampons and Maxi Pads - 09-27-2006, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Hatchet View Post
Now, would you care to divulge a little more information about these "pipe" dreams?
Oh my, Brother, might I?

You see, it's like I'm on a pipeline to Jesus while "riding the pipeline" on the surf to get to him while thinking about all the oil that used to go through the Alaska Pipeline, except it's down for repairs at the moment, isn't it, or soon will be.....

No. I can't carry on this charade. The Christ will know that I'm fibbing.

It's really all about....about....whether you're using cherry tobacco or the mentholated type?!

Either way, Please - don't stop! Oh GOD, PLEASE DON'T STOP!!!

SUV