View Single Post
(#69)
Old
Unsaved trash, Hateful monkeyworshiping perverted slut

Evilution

janna is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.janna is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.janna is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.janna is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Beware of Homosexual Sports! - 06-16-2010, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. P Wintersnow View Post
Excuse me heathen Janna,

I have had just about enough of your lip, missy!

First you allude that the Rev. Jim Osborne is a Homer and then you have the audacity to claim that he hates people because of their different beliefs.

I think you may well have envy in your heart, because he pays you no mind when preaching his scripture.

The Book of James sums up your Tom-Rottery!!

James 4:5

Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

For your information, I know first hand what a good and loving man Rev. Jim is. He has spent many an hour with me in the prayer closet, where we always come together in the Light of the Lord; our hands firmly clasped.. in prayer.

He has also never chided me just because I believe that apple-rhubarb pie is better than blueberry. Now they are obviously different beliefs!!

His issue is with these obviously gaybo homer and demonic sports: nothing more, nothing less.

It may be best if you keep your mouth shut and your tongue still from now on!

James 3:6

And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow
Looks like Ms. Snow got snowed on in the prayer closet. You can throw all those verses at me, but I don't care about them...really. But I know Jim is gay because God told me in a dream. Even though he had an "encounter" with you in the prayer closet, God said he's in denial. Straight from the source of everything right there.

Tell me are all these sports gay?
Hockey
Lacrosse
Rugby
Surfing
Skateboarding
Snowboarding
Wakeboarding
Wakeskating
Skating
BMX
UFC
Mixed Martial Arts
Football
Horse racing
Track and Field
Kickball
Baseball
Basketball

1 Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.