View Single Post
(#53)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

snottyduck is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Pokemon: (aka Poke-a-man) still a threat to families - 06-26-2008, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
So you're actually saying that it's a good thing when people enrage God by sodomising each other and killing babies, because that makes God kill more people, and thus helps lessen overpopulation? You terrify and sicken me in equal measure.
To be honest, I couldn't care less if that would enrage God. People have their own choice, it's not for me to decide what suits them best. If they want to be gay, then let them be gay, if they want to abort then go ahead. Like I said, this planet fills up to fast and every additional kid that gets born is another mouth to feed. Just look a China, what are they doing there, just making more and then of a sudden they open the market and demand more and more raw materials thus driving up the prices on every single thing. Good thing of course for those Oil-sheiks, you can guess where that extra cash goes to.