View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Langobard

DolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Who wants to try my chili? - 02-07-2019, 01:22 AM

Hello ladies,

Thought I might share this delicious recipe of chilli I extorted borrowed from that suspicious beaner family three trailers down from the Moans homestead. (Let's just say I gently threatened to call ICE if they didn't fork it over).

Anyway, onto the steps:

You need

-1 large can of black beans
-a can of refried beans
-molasses
-10 hot chillies (ghost peppers)
-corn bits
-paprika
-queso fresco
-pulled pork bits
-crushed bugle shaped snacks

1. Just plop everything into one large pot, get it all in there. Dump the molasses last on top of it all.
2. Boil til it bubbles on high heat
3. Drop it down to low-med heat to simmer for a bit.
5. Voila and serve!