View Single Post
(#244)
Old
Unsaved trash

Testacle Licker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Son Punched His First Queer: So Proud! - 07-06-2012, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
My friend, I was a reprobate fudge-packing homo for twenty filthy years. The fag tendencies began quite young and I always tried to suppress them. But then in my teens, there was more queer-enabling support than there was righteous admonishment as I weighed the decision to either be a fag or a normal person.

If only someone had corrected me in my formative years before that fateful evening when my urges for the male rectum became too strong to suppress. Had I known just how wicked and reprehensible my choice to be a fag was, I might have changed my mind.

Proverbs 15:32 "He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding"

All the answers were in God's Holy Word all along. Praise Jesus, it has been another twenty years since my last anonymous sodomy tryst in the bushes.

He can help you too, my friend. But you have to ask for help with your corrupt soul and be sincere.

In Christ
Thank you for that. Of all the comments ive recieved on that coment, most included something offensive. (sans the one of Laurence Niles, I replied viciously for a reason though, and I apologize for that) I was called rude names, and now im in argument about my views of children. Ive been watching the debate over gay rights, among tbe other debates involving religion, for years, and never understood why both sides couldnt accept that their beliefs are different and makes us all wonderfully uniaue, as we're all the same creatures walking the same planet.
I made that post for a reason, I wanted to see how I would be accepted, and I must admit, I was dissapointed. Your comment was accepting and void of the disdain the others carried in their rhetoric, offering help instead of damning me for everything I may or may not do. Im not actually lesbian, and I do apologize for lying. Im just a curious teenager who wants to know why this whole debacle cant be settled already. Ive tried the same experiment with a portion of the gay community, and wanted to try it here. Again, im sorry for lying.
But hey, your comment did restore some of my faith in the religious community. I really do hate to see all this arguing, and we can do so many great things together if it werent for these issues between the religious and nonreligous