Thread: Homecoming
View Single Post
(#42)
Old
Nasty and Mean-Spirited

hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Homecoming - 11-10-2006, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
Rubbish, if a man came and put a gun in your face, and told you to obey him. YOU WOULD, make no misstake about it.

[[I'd rather die.]]

I can draw that conclusion just reading your posts, you're really an insecure little girl searching for a higher purpose.
Jesus can provide you with that purpose, girl, just get on your knees and PRAISE JESUS!

Whatever such a man could do, Jesus could always do much worse.
He is going to get you raped, beaten and killed in life.
And then He will throw you into the eternal fire, for you to burn for the rest of eternity.

[[He can't do anything to me. If God's so powerful, then he'd be able to control free will. Why doesn't he? He would be able to stop me right now, and make me beg for mercy. But he can't. So is man more powerful than god? Answer me that.]]

UNLESS YOU REPENT AND WORSHIP HIM.
You may claim Jesus doesn't exist but He does, and even if you cannot accept that as fact...
Would you risk opposing Him incase He would exist? (Which He does.)

[[Yes. I hate him. If there is a god. I'll be at Satan's side fighting him. I will not bow to anyone.]]

Why not accept Jesus, and be on the safe side..?
After all, only He can save you from the torment and anguish that awaits you, and that will destroy you and your pitiful life.

[[I'm not the one kissing a god's ass. And you're calling me pitiful? He hates me, so why can't I hate him right back?]]

The choice is as simple as outlined in my signature.
JESUS OR HELL.
TURN OR BURN.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul:
But rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Matthew 10:28
Try if you might, but God isn't real and he can't do anything to anyone. It's you who subject yourself to this demented fear of a false prophet.