View Single Post
(#32)
Old
Unsaved trash

Rob-in-Pensacola is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Ghost Hunters: Paranormal Investigators Promote Witchcraft - 09-24-2010, 09:21 AM

I can clearly see why this site exists, to make fun of those tho are true believers and those who are serving a false god. I don't know why you had to change my words for me like that. BUT. God WILL judge you also. TRUE CHRISTIANS™ SIN. Trust me. There's only one who is pure and his name is Jesus Christ. I'm sick and tired of false religions like this telling people to "screw the rest of humanity" because that's basically what you are ALL doing.

DO NOT say that you DO NOT SIN because your post there, MR, was a SIN. There is NO one who is PERFECT, NOT EVEN YOU. SO step down from your fantasy, donate you billions to charity and please step back to earth and serve the real god, not the god of money. It's disgusting and horrible to see you people do this.

We are living in the end times because of false profits like this and false religons and you people are here to only to make fun of "the rest of us"

Nice going. God and JESUS will punish you. Again, DO NOT say you DON'T SIN because YOU DO. Rather you realize it or not.

Since you don't care.. enjoy your billions, your earthly possessions, your Mercedes, and material things.. and laugh at me. I DON'T CARE.

False profits like you will be punished.